Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Recap



1: For the first time since I graduated, I felt my age this weekend in Athens. Didn't make it out past 1 either night. Still a damn good time though.

2: Bell v. Kicklighter never really got off the ground, but I think he met his match a little after we left.

3: I have never heard a human being snore like Williams did Saturday night. That was beyond awful. On one of my trips to Athens last Fall, I slept on a cold floor, and that was so much better than last night in the room with "Bear" Williams.

4: Rick still has it.

5: JJ sure does look the part of graduate student with his beard. Next thing we know he will hang out at The Globe and get espressos from Starbuck's.

6: Serious tension remains between Schiv and Leigh.

7: Desperate is the perfect wrap up to a wild weekend.

***Coming soon, a first draft of my top 5 Athens nights*** I know you care, Shane.

5 comments:

anymouse said...

JJ strikes me as more of a Hot Corner guy.

JJBA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJBA said...

I'm not a hippie, just look a lot more mature now.

Snuffy said...

Jack told me that he was going to keep the beard as long as the Cadets keep winning.

Barstool69 said...

I'd like to see Jack sport a mustache if the Cadets beat MCA.

#6!!!!!