Monday, August 18, 2008

If We Can Take Some Time Out of Our Busy Schedules...

We'll see how this goes. It's time for the second annual Only in America college football predictions, and since just about everybody contributed something last year, I think it's worth trying again.

So here's what we need from each of our contributors:

1. your top 5 Heisman finalists
2. your BCS bowl projections
3. your top 25 (I'm thinking we go with how they'll finish, but I guess it's up to you)

Send them all to onlyina@gmail.com.

And again, I obviously don't care how much time you put into this, because we're looking to consolidate all of our projections into one poll, and of course some of us care and some of us don't. But that's what made our blog whatever it is it has blossomed into over these last two years. Just try to get it in above all else.

Deadline is this weekend, so we can reveal it in the days leading up to kickoff.

10 to 6.

5 comments:

Snuffy said...

Might I suggest moving this poll from OIA over to Pure Picks. PPB is a dedicated football blog. Plus, it gives Pat H and I an opportunity to contribute. From the picks results the last two years, It's obvious Pat and I know a hell of a lot more about college football than any of you douchebags.

I'll go ahead and give you my picks.

Heisman: AJ DeFilippis, QB, Fr., Savannah State

BCS Championship:
Ohio State vs. Notre Dame

Rose:
USC vs. Wisconsin

Sugar:
Florida vs. West Virginia

Orange:
Clemson vs. South Florida

Fiesta:
Oklahoma vs. LSU

Outback:
Georgia vs. Illinois

No Bowl:
Georgia Tech

Charlie Dodson said...

Hey Snuf-

You and Pat can contribute my e-mailing your picks like the rest of us. The point is to keep it secret and let "anymouse" do the final numbers. That way we get an honest and diverse mix of picks. Example- now everyone will probably say DeFillips for Heisman (although most of us probably would have anyways).

Also, lose the attitude. Or I'll shoot an E-mail to Coach Carl and you'll have hell to pay.

Snuffy said...

I had a run in with Carl and the Internet back in '01. I almost lost my rank.

Shane said...

"Plus, it gives Pat H and I an opportunity to contribute."

Your better than this. The only thing worse than your bad attitude is you grammer. You wouldn't say "Plus, it gives I an opportunity to contribute", now would you?

sauers6 said...

zing!