Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I Have a Feeling I Know Who Would End Up at No. 1...

...but are we interested in doing the second annual Only in America college football predictions? Remember, we were the only blog on the Internet to project Joe Cox as a Heisman finalist last year, so we do have a reputation to uphold here.

I'm thinking just Top 25, Heisman and BCS picks for this year, to keep to simple and somewhat interesting. I'm just gauging interest for now. Don't post picks in the comments and ruin the surprise or anything.

Slightly off topic, I know, but...does anybody else really miss Lou Holtz right now?

9 comments:

PMac said...

Best pep talk ever. I'm ready to do picks.

Barstool69 said...

on a different topic, I beat Donnie in 7 straight games of Shuffleboard at Boar's Head last night (Jack I promise that was the first time I've ever played) and three games of pool at Nowhere. he won nothing.

PMac said...

I miss Athens

Charlie Dodson said...

Athens misses Ric'

PMac said...

Does Chris?

Slic Ric said...

Well Athens is gonna get ALL it can handle this fall.

Barstool69 said...

Yall are gonna have an awesome place to stay. Somehow Donnie lucked into a badass apartment...

Slic Ric said...

It's gonna be one hell of a ride, a magical mystery tour of sorts.

Shane said...

(insert cliche here)