Thursday, July 03, 2008

Top 5 Day? I think so...



The weekend starts tonight at 10PM. Board games, FIFA, Wii, and fellowship at my house. We are doing this in order to have a good time without going out and getting too drunk before tomorrow. Of course, it is highly unlikely that we stay in and don't go on an Andrew Jackson hunt. So tonight bring beer, clothes for tomorrow, beer for tomorrow, any board games you want to play, and a good attitude.

Tomorrow I am waking up at 9:30 to take care of my business so that I can watch one episode of Law and Order at 10AM before I go to the beach. I am going to the beach from 11-6, and I am plan on drinking a little bit. If you plan on getting too wasted to make it back to my house before the fireworks, then bring one of my shitty beach chairs, not a good one. Hamburgers, ribs, and some type of side will be served at 6PM. After food, drink, showers, and more fellowship, it's back down to the beach for the fireworks. From there it's Tybee bar time: good luck being able to get inside anywhere, or getting a drink for that matter. Don't slam my door downstairs, pee outside or in the toilet, and don't drive.

Quick recap: Drink tomorrow from 10-6. Then food at 6 at my house. All are welcome. Then fireworks and bars. Happy Fourth of July.

"GOD BLESS AMERICA!LAND THAT I LOVE"- Charles Francis Seyden IV. c/o 62'

No comments: