Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Eat at Munch's

I'll break out of my posting lull tonight with something that I hope will help to wake Only in America up from its post-Independence Day hangover.

While driving down Skidaway Road late this afternoon, I looked up at the van sitting in front of me at the stoplight to see one of the greatest sights these eyes have ever seen: a bright orange bumper sticker for a St. Petersburg restaurant called Munch's, including a ridiculous drawing of a hamburger and the words "Eat a Munchburger."

I wasn't able to get a good picture of it with the camera on my cellphone and, unfortunately, a Google search failed to yield a whole lot of information. But the important thing is, this was not a mirage. This place, and I assume the Munchburger, actually exists. And we must go there. And get bumper stickers.

I hope Georgia goes to the BCS this year as much as anybody, but now, maybe the Outback Bowl wouldn't be half bad.


This appears to be the only picture of Munch's on the internet, but I'm not done searching.

2 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

My buddy, Stephen Allman, got food poisoning from there.

Slic Ric said...

10-4 good buddy