Sunday, June 03, 2007

Greatest Ejection Ever

Lou Piniella was pretty impressive in getting tossed from today's Braves-Cubs game, but the manager of the Mississippi Braves was able to do him one better. This is miles ahead of any ejection I've ever seen, including last year's classic Asheville Tourists clip.

Obviously, this was all planned in advance and he was just waiting for a bad call, but does this happen to remind anyone else of the time Georgia Costanza tried to get fired by the Yankees?

Here's the link: http://broadband.espn.go.com/ivp/splash2?id=2891243

2 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

That guy even outdid the "Mad Munch" walk. I don't get the Seinfeld reference though because only freaks watch My Name Is Earl, The Office, and Seinfeld.

Ryan said...

I posted this earlier on BMBS without having seen this one. Sorry, I wasn't trying to steal the glory. As long as this is spread around to the people.