Sunday, September 09, 2012

Final Thoughts on Mizzou

I'm not gonna overreact because frankly Mizzou wasn't that good. I'll just say we played pretty mediocre, with half a team, and still won on the road by 3 TDs... 'Nuff said.

We need to get a few things shored up (Special Teams, Murray's ball handling #hiohhh?, OL) but I like where this team is headed. I'm placing the rest of the conference and the country on notice.

*Bonus thought: Theus reminds me of a young Inman, which is a good and bad thing.

I knew it was going to be a good night when Evil Richt showed up...

This is what happens when a plan comes together #TailgatingAlpharettaStyle #FeedMeSeymourFeedMe

2 comments:

JJBA said...

- Great win when we didn't play great.
- Jarvis Jones had one of the best games I've ever seen by a Georgia defender.
- Happy for Samuel.
- O-line is and will continue to be a problem. I don't know how much Kolton Houston would help but it would help.
- I'd tell Lindley he is the extra point kicker for the University of Georgia. Thats all he should do at practice, at games, in pregame, after the game, every single day, only PAT's. Morgan does everything else.
- Our Receivers dropped a bunch of passes but I don't remember Georgia ever being this deep and talented at the position. Same with LB's.
- CTG did a very good job at putting together a defense that stiffled Franklin's running ability.
- Not really sure why Marshall got more carries than Gurley.
- Murray was no good in the 1st half until the last drive. The 2nd half was awesome. Take away the drops and the lack of protection and he was almost perfect. Through 2 games though, very rocky starts.
- Georgia could still lose 4-5 games or win all of them.

Pl0we said...

Jarvis Jones needs to invited to the Heisman ceremony this year even though he won't win it because he plays defense.