Wednesday, June 01, 2011

15 Seconds of Fame

Well Ric Starr made his television debut earlier this evening in TNT's Franklin and Bash. I just watched it for a second time and was able to grab some screenshots with my phone but I don't think they do me justice. I'm much more photogenic on television. I will say for such a small role my performance was award show worthy. Nobody's ever played a tailor like that in cinematic history. Not to mention this was less than 2 months after my car accident, which is a made for TV movie in and of itself. Anyways, in case you missed it, or thought I was lying, here you go:


Look at that TV hair...

3 comments:

bcgrad said...

Congrats Rick. On that note I think we need to make a post about most eligible singles. Ric Starr is number 1 of course. Donnie this seems like a good project for you.

Slic Ric said...

Not a bad idea. That does sound like it is right in Don's wheelhouse. Plenty of singles on this blog now. Maybe a list of bachelors but throw in a couple of potential candidates for said bachelors. I think you could really have some fun with that Don.

Pl0we said...

Congrats Bud....I also like the idea. Bell should def do it