Wednesday, May 04, 2011

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

Twilight weekend was fun. Friday night was more fun than Saturday night. The new bartender at Bourbon St. is without a doubt the love of my life. The moment I saw her I immediately put her in my top 3 (of course I was somewhat inebriated at the time). I think I made some pretty good headway (hiii ohhhhh?) and I'm pretty sure I was on top of my game but you would have to ask Pmac because my memory is still a little fuzzy. I will say this, when I came back Saturday night and saw her she had a big smile on her face. Any who, I don't expect to see her again to until the football season so I hope she stays a B. St. I don't know how old she is either so she could be around a few years. One of these days I may even catch her name. I also told Chrissssss if Whiskey Bent wanted a war we would sure as hell give them one. I was serious. He thought that was hilarious and said they could kiss his ass. I wish I could go into more detail about this past weekend but unfortunately I cannot. I'd throw it in the W column though for sure. Believe me when I tell ya, this ole boy's still got it.

Not the best picture but you get the point. Winning.

I'll never take the first amendment for granted again. In a related note, I will be off Twitter for awhile:(
Apparently not.

Sylvester Stallone needs to make a sequel to "The Expendables" based on SEAL Team 6 and the kick ass job they did killing that rat bastard raghead OBL.
Hollywood's SEAL Team 6

Georgia runningbacks coach Bryan McClendon received a $110,000 raise. That bumps his salary up from $90,000 to $200,000 a year. Apparently this was done because he was being swayed by other schools. Regardless, I hope a lot of that is due to his recruiting abilities because our runningbacks aren't worth a s***. I don't necessarily blame McClendon for that. I knew CK4 was going to be a bust the minute he set foot on campus. I had hope for Ealey until last year's South Carolina game but now I just assume lump him in with King. Basically, I don't see why he should get a big raise when the position he coaches is one of the bigger disappointments on the team. I have nothing against McClendon, just to be clear.

A huge raise, for this performance? Really?

Sorry Mouse but the Hawks are ruining sports talk radio in Atlanta so I need them to just go ahead and lose these next 4 games. Ok thanks.

I want you to choke. You know how to choke. Make it happen Joe.

The first leg of the Triple Crown is upon us: The 137th Kentucky Derby from Churchill Downs. The odds on favorite at this point is Dialed In at 3:1. I'll make a Wednesday lean towards Twice The Appeal (25:1). On Saturday I'll probably just pick whatever horse is in Gate 4. I remember we once discussed everybody chipping in and buying a horse to race in the Derby. The names of the horses kind of suck this year. If you had a horse what would you name it?

Mint Juleps for everyone. Hooray!

8 comments:

Pl0we said...

I would name it ACTIVITY.

Charlie Dodson said...

Tybee Trasher.

Glad you're doing well. Cream does tend to rise to the top.

Raw was awesome on Monday.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJBA said...

Raw is back!

Patrick's Day.

Slic Ric said...

Raw was awesome Monday night, easily the best in several years. Unfortunately the Rock is going to shoot another movie so it's back to watching John Cena pretend he's eminem. On a more positive note though, the Hawks lost. 3 more.

Snuffy said...

Horse Names:
Adjutant's Staff
Back Azimuth
Trinity

Snuffy said...

Some other good names:
Hennessy Tennessy
Harry Vic Walsh
O'McFitz
Yeckley Dudley Dandey
Class B With Tie

Frank said...

Deschutes Boots