Monday, September 22, 2008

09-27-08: UGA v ALABAMA... (Tentative) Tailgating Plan



1: Plan for Saturday

My parents are staying at the Holiday Inn Express this weekend, and I thought we could just tailgate there. I could park my truck there Friday night and leave the coolers and the grill there all night. I've got enough beer for everyone leftover from my dad's party, so if you were planning on bringing beer, then bring some liquor that we can shoot. I am going to get a few hamburgers and hot dogs but feel free to bring anything else you want to throw on the grill. Holland, you are responsible for the music. If anyone can think of a better place on campus where we should tailgate or can come up with an argument for why we should just tailgate in the parking lot of my apartment, then I am all ears. However, don't use the bathroom thing because we have my parents' room for that.

2: My take on the Blackout

Why not? CMR knows what he's doing. It will look cool. Plus, I look good in black.



Above: Mike- I know you wanted to be able to say that you were at the only "Blackout" ever, but just shut up and wear some black.

3: Prediction(s) for this weekend

UGA 10 - BAMA 6
We will see Rick a lot more this weekend than we did GSU weekend.
Murray will eat pizza more than once.
Rick and Larry make up.
McCarthy drops a new slang term that no one has heard in a while.
Holland gets naked.
P Lowe puts on for his city.



We can only hope things get this crazy this weekend. 10-6.

7 comments:

Barstool69 said...

Grand opening of the new KA house. Why don't you guys act like you care for once about my life and support myself and JJ in this endeavor that started years ago.

anymouse said...

Blackout take A+.

Charlie Dodson said...

It's a no-go with the grill. I think fried chicken would be a good idea. Maybe some subs from JimmyJohn's. Gargantuan's anyone?

As sexy as it is to grill out before a football game, propane + Makers/Tequila/Southern Comfort is bound to catch up with us soon, let's not make that day Saturday.

anymouse said...

Fried chicken = Church's

Jimmy John's = Classic Club

Snuffy said...

Donnie has a point. Just ask Flynn Miller.

Shane said...

Another Bold Prediction:

Atleast 2 cone beers!!

JJBA said...

Blackout Grade: C+ Would have liked the fans to go Black but not the Jerseys. Too much too soon. It is now an alternate jersey, not a special jersey.

None of yall on the Spartanburg trip have been to Church's since. Assholes, every single one of you.

I want to grill without propane.

I agree with barstool, as a legacy of KA I think everyone should support it.