Friday, January 18, 2008

Congratulations JJH4




So predictable... Congrats, brother. Hopefully The Babe won't be too hard on you. If you come up here anytime soon talking about wanting to drop down, then I might just have to drop you like I did about 5 years ago in Doraville. Jobs are good. I am glad you are doing better than your roomie, Rick. I look forward to watching the baseball team take the field amidst a big cloud of smoke. Go Cadets. Love you got to go. Big boy BC baseball due to Community Coach JJH4.

4 comments:

Carrel_Fan said...

we are proud of you!

Slic Ric said...

Ah yes, Holland's 2 favorite people together for 1 picture and now JH4 has landed his dream job. JJ Badass is on a role and life is good. I wish him all the best and I can't wait for the roast beef.

Snuffy said...

That makes two "young alumni" employees. Who's next?

Charlie Dodson said...

Schwarz could teach a film class and be the Defensive Coordinator. He needs 7 figures though.