Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Grove Comes to Athens

If you had asked me if I was going to the Ole Miss game at the beginning of this year, I would have given you a resounding YES! Well plans change and I unfortunately didn't make it. Now that I think about it, maybe it wasn't so unfortunate at all considering the way Georgia played. Anyways, when a certain someone told Larry and I that the Grove was going to come to Athens on Friday, I was hard pressed to believe him. However, when I walked in to Apartment 434 Saturday morning I about had a heart attack. The Grove had indeed made its way to Athens in the form of branches and leaves from the outside bushes courtesy of the Lodge of Athens. I must say it was quite a sight to see. So much that I took the pictures to prove it. On a side note, the game was watched downtown for the first time, and it will never happen again. We should have listened to you Larry!


No comments: